Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Oooh that smell

EE5C868C-9A9B-49AA-972E-BF074CEB5068.jpg

Oh the glamorous life of a Stay At Home Dad.

As we were taking out the garbage last night, I emptied the diaper pails as usual. As I walked past Nanc she mentioned they really stank so we washed them out. Later as I looked at her I still smelt the FOUL odor. Looked around for a missed diaper and assumed it was just residual smell.

Later I went up to hang some clothes in the room where Emma naps and there was the smell AGAIN. It was everywhere. I figured maybe she (Emma not Nancy :-)) had leaked on sheet in playpen. Sniffed the playpen and nope not it, but still smelling it. That darn SMELL was following me from room to room. Finally noticed I smelt it every time I looked right. Sure enough it was stale milk on my shirt sleeve where Ethan had burped up a little as we out the twins to bed.
Wow that milk stinks compared to formula, but the price is right compared to milk. We are saving almost $100 a week now that they are off formula. Had to laugh at where the smell was coming from.

No comments:

Post a Comment