Saturday, February 7, 2009

Nancy's sisters throw Ethan and Emma a baby shower

What a great day. Laura, Jan and Linda threw us a great baby shower
for Ethan and Emma.
It was nice of everyone to take time out of their busy lives and come
to it.
It made Nancy and I feel so special. It was greatly appreciated and
everything was perfect.

We have one favor to ask though. We need people to send me their
pictures of the shower as mine did not turn out well and I was too
busy to take many anyway.

Thanks again so much.
Love,
Nancy, John, Emma and Ethan

1 comment:

  1. I want to thank everyone for coming to our shower for Emma and Ethan (yes, the names seem to be sticking as John told me he was going to call them that anyway). All the gifts were so wonderful - we are quite set now for their arrival - although we want them to hold on at least for 2 more weeks. I especially want to thank my sisters for planning and organizing the day and for all the beautiful and functional decorations. You guys outdid yourselves!

    Love,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete