Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Forget the experts, this is what being a twin is all about - Fighting over things!

Emma was riding on the school bus ride on and Ethan pushed on in front of her and the fight was on. Notice the "Mator the other ride on is only feet away. It concluded with Emma taking both hands and covering Ethan's eyes like she was playing peek-a-boo and then gouging him in the eyes.

They trade off days of being the dominant (read, oh you have that I want it, now you have something else, what I just stole from you is no good, I am stealing what you have now). I am still waiting for the sharing people describe to kick in. They talk of one twin being given a cookie and taking ot to their twin, who then goes and asks for a cookie for theirself. Hopefully they survive each others brutality till that day arrives.

IMG_0561.JPG

IMG_0562.JPG

IMG_0563.JPG

Notice the scratch/gouge  on my right eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment