Wednesday, May 12, 2010

We babysit for the first time

A fellow dad from the Stay At Home Dad's (SAHD's) group I belong to was in a pickle for a sitter and had just started a new part-time work gig, so we jumped in and helped. I had Ethan and Emma, plus a 14 month old and a 3-1/2 year old for a hour and a half till Nanc came home and then we babysat together the rest of the evening. It was fun to see how much Emma and Ellie were as they are the same age. Both loved running and jumping on me if I laid on the floor. It was also really fun to see what they will be like as they get older, by watching Ethan the 3-1/2 year old.

I had to call my Ethan "little Ethan" and the visiting Ethan "big Ethan" or total confusion ensued for them. It was a fun, but exhausting experience. I don't know how those with 4 or more kids handle it. Of course most would not have 3 kids just over 1 year old in the mix. Here's some pics from the night.

IMG_0540.JPGIMG_0539.JPGIMG_0534.JPGIMG_0533.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment