Sunday, March 1, 2009

Take That!!

Take that you people that said I couldn't control my temperatureThis is Emma's comment to those who said she may be in the incubator for 3-5 days. I went to grab some breakfast from the food court and stopped by the nursery to see my sweetheart in the incubator and was alarmed to see many babies, but no incubators. I looked down by the window nearest the nurses desk (they kept her there b/c she is so petite, but active that she kept pulling off the eye protection and worrying me) and there she was on a regular cradle with a ultra-violet light. Next thing I knew the pediatrician had stated she did not need the light anymore either. So now she is 100% off any kind of special treatment.


I may be small but hear me ROAR!!


Mom, Dad and brother Ethan are thrilled to have everyone in the room at all times now.


No comments:

Post a Comment