Sunday, September 6, 2009

Daddy goes motocrossing

IMG_1195_2.JPG Finally got back on a offroad motorcycle after 30 years! All things considered I did not do too bad. Fred invited me to the annual Labor Day party at his boss Skips family farm where he and Fred have built a nice motocross track. Fred was nice enough to set me up with a bike and all the gear as well as some instruction. It was a blast and what a spread of food to boot. All of Skips family rides and they were all there. The young kids were ripping it up and as good as some of the adults (yours truly for sure). I can't wait to see Emma and Ethan get on some mini-bikes.Thanks to Nanc for letting me go, and thanks to Fred and Skip for a great time. Even though I had a great time, I must admit to sneaking a few looks at pics of Emma and Ethan on the iphone and couldn't wait to see them that night.



No comments:

Post a Comment