Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Ethan and Emma visit Grandma and Grandpa Wiese

IMG_1851.JPG    


Ethan and Emma finally got to meet Grandma and Grandpa Wiese. We took a vacation to Denver so Ethan and Emma could meet them. Mom Wiese was the only baby sitter I ever had and took care of me from the time I was 6 weeks old while my Mom worked. She, Dad Wiese and their children Ed and Shiela were like a second family to me growing up and we have managed to stay in touch even after they moved to Denver. I have such great memories of being at their house growing up.


Everyone has something especially wonderful in their life that they have no right to have and Mom and Dad Wiese and their family are mine. I always tell people how incredibly lucky I am to have them and their family in my life. I just hope I can do as well taking care of Emma and Ethan as they took care of me.


It was so great for Ethan and Emma to meet you all. Shiela made a great dinner and Ed, his wife Peggy and their daughter Amanda were nice enough to drop by as well. It was great to see all of you again and to meet Amanda.


IMG_1847.JPG


Here's my Mom Wiese holding Emma. Can you tell she is a natural?


IMG_1848.JPG  IMG_1852.JPG


Here's Mom and Dad Wiese holding Ethan and Emma.


IMG_1846.JPG


Here's Ethan, and left to right; Amanda, Shiela and Peggy.


IMG_1845.JPG


Here's Peggy holding Ethan while Ed entertains Emma. They loved the voices and hand motions Ed would make.


IMG_1842.JPG


Here Mom and Carl catch up on things with Mom Wiese.


IMG_1843.JPG


Carl and Dad Wiese when we first arrived.


No comments:

Post a Comment